Sunday, February 26, 2006

My New Year's resolution was to be an even bigger asshole



I finally found the website I needed. Most places that make custom silicone "message" wristbands have a minimum order of 100, but shanrene.com will make just one for you if you want, for $2.99.

For those who don't know the background, a guy we'll call "R" pulled an amazingly chickenshit attempted anonymous backstab on me at work a couple of years ago. This is a limp-dicked vegan douchebag who, at the end of the day, never seems to have actually done anything. He's a fucking empty chair.

Anyway, I figured I would mimic those What Would Jesus Do bracelets with a wristband that says WDRD, asking the not-really-rhetorical question, "What Does R Do?" Which also echoes the classic line from Office Space: "What would you say you do here?"

So wristbands have been distributed to the many co-workers who have wondered the same thing. It's a bit of a long way to go just to be a prick, especially for someone as allegedly lazy as me, but like the Livestrong ones, it's for a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment